The Envelope-atron is an easy-to-use switching envelope for walk-around or close-up performance, and it’s an invaluable tool for mentalists and magicians alike.
You will learn:
– Application to the “Confabulation” plot
– A drawing appearance
– A card prediction
– A “Burned and Restored” effect
– 2 multiple- outs effects
– AND, a method is included for how to use this as a billet peeking device
What separates the “Envelope-atron” from existing envelopes is:
– It can hold up to 3 billets for multiple-outs
– It is sturdy, and you don’t have to worry about it falling apart or failing during performance
– The switch is a very smooth, natural motion, with no jerky or suspicious movements
– You can show the inside empty
This is a DIY envelope, and all the materials can be found on your desk and in your kitchen. The first envelope will likely take about 15 minutes to make, but once you know the process, you can easily make a bunch of them in a short amount of time.